[isf-wifidog] [AllianceCSF] postgresql vs mysql, get into the flamebait

Andrew Hodel andrewhodel at gmail.com
Lun 25 Mai 16:47:40 EDT 2009

No license as of yet.

It is not based on Wifidog, it uses the wifidog v1 protocol.

There is no code from the wifidog-auth project.  I originally planned
to modify wifidog-auth, I soon discovered that it would be much easier
to just start from scratch.

If you would like to try it, just send me a private email with a
gateway ID that you would like to test and I will reply with an
address you can point your wifidog gateway at.  It is 100% compatible
with the current wifidog gateway.

Regards,
Andrew Hodel