[isf-wifidog] Multiple networks on one server

Theo Treffers theo at africanaxess.co.za
Jeu 21 Mai 07:04:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have read the documentation but all it says  is "good explanation
needed" :-). I am trying to set up multiple networks on our server. Some
hotspots have different requirements in terms of Dynamic bandwidth
control - hence the need for more than one network (at least until user
classes are part of the Wifidog). I have a second network set up, but it
does not allow me to create accounts on that network. Is there anything
specific that I need to do other than simply creating a network?

Thanks a lot.