[isf-wifidog] Wifidog and disclaimer page

Hossein Rafighi Hossein.Rafighi at triumf.ca
Mer 20 Mai 17:24:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was hoping someone could give me an advice on how to setup the
splash_only in a way that users will not be allowed to access Internet
unless the agree with terms of use? At the moment my term of use has two
buttons, one says Accept and the other says Decline, but by the time
they get to this page they already are on the net! The only alternative
I can think of is to butcher the Welcome/login page by providing a
hidden username and password through php, removing the username and
password boxes, then displaying the terms of use on the login page and
change the Login button to read Accept!

Am I on a right track or is there any easier way to do this?

Many thanks in advance for your replies,
Hossein Rafighi

--
  _____  _____   _____  _   _  _   _  ____ Hossein Rafighi
 |_   _||  _  \ |_   _|| | | || \_/ ||  __|TRIUMF, 4004 Wesbrook Mall
   |_|  |_|  \_\|_____| \___/ |_| |_||_|   Website: http://www.triumf.ca