[isf-wifidog] Sysadmins? Re: still having problems with the wiki

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Ven 15 Mai 12:55:00 EDT 2009

Same issue?

You mean if a user tries to add several URL's to a wiki page at once
and it gets caught by the spam filter?   I tried several times on
different days and cleared my cache, but if other people don't have
this problem I would be interested to know.

Or the other problem of it not being clear how to contribute to the
wiki.  There's a login button that we're not sure what it's for and
there's no way to ask for an account.  If users try to add content
directly without putting in an email address, content is automatically
rejected without a clear message saying why and what to do about it
-even content that doesn't contain a hyperlink.