[isf-wifidog] Sysadmins? Re: still having problems with the wiki

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Ven 15 Mai 09:18:54 EDT 2009

Any word on this?  I'm still getting the same errors.

Should we look at setting up a wiki resource somewhere else?  I know
that we have a tight development schedule, and it needs to be both
easy and clear how to contribute for new people.  Alexis was just
asking again on another list how to log in to the wiki.

This way (track hosted by ISF) doesn't seem to be working.