[isf-wifidog] Sysadmins? Re: still having problems with the wiki

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Jeu 7 Mai 10:01:53 EDT 2009

I would be happy to transfer the "Related Tools" content that is
currently stored on google docs to our Wiki,

But:

"Internal Error

Submission rejected as potential spam (Maximum number of external
links per post exceeded, Akismet says content is spam)"

is still a problem.

What is the current maximum number of external links per post?  I
tried down to 1 link and it  wouldn't work.  But other times I can put
in a hyperlink. Not really sure what's going on...