[isf-wifidog] Gateway in Transparent Bridge Mode

Carlos Pereira carlos at harveyross.com
Mer 6 Mai 18:46:25 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

I'm a network engineer from Toronto and I was wondering if there is any way
to use the gateway as a Transparent Bridge.
The reason I ask is because we do WAN load balancing with PFSense (which btw
is our router) and it doesn't play too well when it's behind another
firewall (all connections are bounced to one single line.

I would really appreciate any feedback on this topic.

Thanks,

--
Carlos Henrique B.F.N. Pereira
IT Services Consultant