[isf-wifidog] WifiDog TNG - some relevant tools

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Sam 2 Mai 09:31:07 EDT 2009

Wow - that's great, David!

Gabe wanted to organize the categories more logically.  I just wanted
us to put together something that could be shared for a Wifidog
meeting today in Quebec.

Obviously it would better for this to live on the wifidog wiki.  In
the meantime I can add you as an editor to the google doc and you can
make the improvements directly.  Email me offlist if that's okay.   If
not I can integrate these changes later.