[isf-wifidog] Wifidog node viewer

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Lun 16 Mar 01:00:18 EDT 2009

Suggestion: This would be a great addition as a core feature for node
admin (just for the nodes for which they have permission). It would be
a great way to get a quick status of their node, especially if they
aren't technical enough to use the user statistics interface.

--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director, NYCwireless
dana at nycwireless.net
+1 917 402 0422

NYCwireless is a non-profit organization that advocates for, and
enables the growth of free, public wireless networks