[isf-wifidog] Lot WiFiDog, Vol 53, Parution 14

Theo Treffers theo at africanaxess.co.za
Mar 30 Juin 15:37:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just got it sorted - thanks for the reply. My query was more related
to how EXACTLY to undo what I did. Eventually someone much smarter than
me fixed the issue, but for future reference I wouldn't mind knowing
what to do. I eventually gained access to the postgres tables but was
completely clueless as to what to do there. I did not find any entry for
Authenticator parameter that I had put in. I DID find the authenticator
parameter entry, but not the values that I had put in and was completely
out of my depth in terms of where to look.

In any case - it is fixed and I learnt a valuable lesson :-)

Thanks a lot again.

Theo