[isf-wifidog] LAN and WLAN Seperation

Ian Gough igough57 at gmail.com
Ven 26 Juin 15:10:59 EDT 2009

My understanding is that the WLAN and LAN by default are on the same subnet
and that all wireless and wired access by default go through wifidog. Can
anybody verify if this is true?

If so, then setting up the firewall rule shown below would not work if the
business's computers are plugged into the wireless router without more
configuration.

ian