[isf-wifidog] Radius BROKEN?

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Ven 26 Juin 14:43:05 EDT 2009

I've taken some time to attempt to figure out what's going on with
radius support.

It simply appears broken.

I've printed the variable for the Radius_encryption_method in my
setup (by modifying the AuthenticatorRadius.php code) and it shows
"CHAP_MD5" yet the code complains that it's an invalid method.

Since I know very little about PHP, troubleshooting the code is
going to be incredibly slow for me.

Can anyone look at the /wifidog/classes/AuthenticatorRadius.php code
-starting line 173 (login function)

The case statement simply seems to fall out to the :default even
though it should match on CHAP_MD5. (i.e. when I print the variable
for Radius_encryption_method it IS "CHAP_MD5" - but the case doesn't
match - and I have no idea why!)

Really, I need some help - please!

TIA
-Greg