[isf-wifidog] wifidog/iptables

Michael Korman mkorman at ci.manchester.ct.us
Mer 24 Juin 09:04:11 EDT 2009

I'm having a problem with wifidog, which I suspect is due to my incomplete understanding of iptables.  When a user logs in, visits a web site, sayhttp://google.com ( http://google.com/ ), and then logs out, they are still able to access http://google.com ( http://google.com/ ).  Visiting any other site redirects them back to the gateway.  After some period of time and/or number of requests, they are then redirected no matter what they do.  Why is this happening?