[isf-wifidog] Network max connection duration not working for me

Venson, Aaron AVenson at drs-tsi.com
Lun 27 Juil 16:19:27 EDT 2009

Benoit,

I am still not seeing data in the "Expiration_date" field in the "Connection Table" when a user connects.  The Token ARCH page reads as follows;
When a connection is established, the values in the token_templates table are used, along with eventual network policies (maximum monthly data transfer, maximum connection time) or node policies (opening hours) to calculate max_data_transfer and expiration_date in the connection table. This calculation is expensive, but once done, all the auth server has to do is validate max_data_transfer and expiration_date which is practically free.

How do the values I put in the abuse settings get inserted into the token_templates table??

Please help!!

Aaron