[isf-wifidog] User logout time

dinesh nadeera dinesh_nadeera at yahoo.com
Sam 25 Juil 00:42:40 EDT 2009

My auth server and gateway server work fine. According to my requirement I have to
customise user logout time. What I really need is, I have three type of users and three type of package ( 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour). User can select one of above package after time out
they can't go Internet (note- admin user must have unlimited time).
How can I implement this kind of thing? I need your comment

In gateway server -> wifidog.conf -> ClientTimeOut 10

What happen if i set zero for ClientTimeOut
how can i set 2 week for ClientTimeOut

How can i give unlimited time for user( note - except splash user)

please need your comments