[isf-wifidog] IPTables AuthServers is too loose, how can I tighten it up?

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Mar 21 Juil 12:33:13 EDT 2009

I'm pretty sure the gateway conf file for wifidog will allow you to
block stuff pretty easily. (This only works if the GW is between the
wifi clients and the points/hosts you need protected - which in your
case appears to be the case.)

It's been a while since I looked at it, but I know there are
universal blocks, such as blocking port 25 all the time.

I'd assume that blocking CIFS for all wifi users might well be
appropriate.

I also recall there being sections to define rules for un-authed
clients etc, so I'm guessing there's somewhere you can fit in what
you need.

On openWRT IIRC the wifidog.conf file is in /etc/

Cheers,
Greg