[isf-wifidog] Problem with Gateway

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Ven 17 Juil 12:55:02 EDT 2009

I'm new to this list, so sorry if this has been answered before...

I'm running the Gateway server on a Linux Ubuntu Server 9.04.  And the Auth Server on a seperate Linux Ubuntu Server 9.04.  When I try to start the Gateway Service on the Gateway Server, I get the error:
iptables: Invalid argument

The syslog also has a line in it:
kernel: [250831.322486] ip_tables: REJECT target: : only valid in filter table, not nat

I can see that the Gateway service is started, but my client machine won't get through to the auth server for an authentication.

Host  ----->  Wifidog Gateway ---->  Auth Server
192.168.102.1/24 ---->  GTW.......> 10.254.1.128/27

I'm not running NAT on the Gateway device as this will be on a private corporate network.  I'm not sure what I need to do next to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks!

 Dave Lamb
312-560-6933 C