[isf-wifidog] Problem in a new installation (wifidog-auth)

Enrique Díaz-Tendero soporte at noproblem.es
Ven 17 Juil 04:34:43 EDT 2009

The patch worked :-)
Now I've got the error:
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function _() in
*/var/www/htdocs/config_available_locales.php* on line *58

*then i've changed in that php file
    'en_US' => array('English',_("English")),
    'en_US' => array('English',("English")),
for all the languages, and the error went out.

Now i get
failed to retrieve your mac address
when i try to login from a client machine.

¿Maybe the AP i'm using blocks the ARP? I'll keep trying.

Thanks a lot.
Enrique