[isf-wifidog] Assign IP address for clients(need comments)

dinesh nadeera dinesh_nadeera at yahoo.com
Mer 15 Juil 02:47:01 EDT 2009

I installed both gateway and auth server successfully also they work fine.
In here gateway server issue IP addresses using dhcp server, that how client
gets IP address. In order to client gets that IP address he has to enable
"Obtain ip automatically" option. Is it true or false?
My problem is if client not enable "Obtain ip automatically" how can i
give
ip address to client without configuring client machine.

After searching Internet I found this
http://zeroconf.sourceforge.net/
If I use this technology to issue ip addresses to clients, wifidog work or not.

Please give any comment, before do any further action. Please well come
any comment. If you wish you can mail. I am using Ubuntu 9.04.