[isf-wifidog] Few Question to clarify both servers.

Benoit Grégoire benoitg at coeus.ca
Lun 13 Juil 14:38:56 EDT 2009

>1.) When client try to logging Internet, it redirect to logging page that
> page url show my auth server ip address i want use name for that like
> http://192.168.20.253/login/ to
>   http://myserver/login/

Put in your auth server domain name instead of your ip on your gateway
configuration (wifidog.conf)

>2) Write now I am not using Gateway I am using switch, not use DNS server it
> it good or bad.

I don't understand what you mean.  But it doesn't matter where your DNS server
is, as long as your clients and gateway can access it.

> 3) If i assigned 10 minutes time to surfed Internet after
> that all users should  logout, but if i logged using auth server machine
> that user(admin or normal user) never logout is it write or wrong.

You mean 10 minutes 'Validation grace period' in network settings on the auth
server?