[isf-wifidog] Few Question to clarify both servers.

dinesh nadeera dinesh_nadeera at yahoo.com
Lun 13 Juil 06:48:26 EDT 2009

I installed both gateway and auth server successfully and work fine. I have few question to clarify
1.) When client try to logging Internet, it redirect to logging page that page url show my auth server ip address i want use name for that like
   http://192.168.20.253/login/ to
   http://myserver/login/
2) Write now I am not using Gateway I am using switch, not use DNS server it it good or bad.
3) If i assigned 10 minutes time to surfed Internet after that all users should  logout, but if i logged using auth server machine that user(admin or normal user) never logout is it write or wrong.

http://mail.yahoo.com