[isf-wifidog] can wifidog and opnewrt run standalone in a router?

BaluNet.de pub01 at balunet.de
Ven 16 Jan 04:02:55 EST 2009

Hi!

Greetings from the Himalaya in India!

I am living in a monastery in Tsopema and now broadband has reached our
village.
Now, I would like to set up a hotspot to be used by tourists for the
monastery to create a little income for the monks and the orphants. Any help
is very much welcome!

I understand that I need a wifi router like WRT54GL?
There I can install openwrt and wifidog?

Do I need a pc running to check how long customers use the service or can it
all run in the routers OS?

If someone has a bit time to spare to help me giving me tips to find info or
how-tos... many thanx in advance ;)

Balu