[isf-wifidog] Closed commuity usage case.

Richard Jackson rjjackuk at hotmail.com
Jeu 15 Jan 09:51:08 EST 2009

You could add security using a WifiDog permission if you edit the add user page...

Wrapping the add user code with a piece of code like this should work:

if(!Security::getObjectsWithPermission(Permission::P('NETWORK_PERM_ADD_USERS')))
{
  // User does not have permission - display error
} else {
  // User has permission - add user code goes here
}

You would also need to add the relevant permission line in the Permissions.php class.

It's a while since I did this, so you might want to try it out on a test system first!

Hope this helps

Richard