[isf-wifidog] Closed commuity usage case.

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Jeu 15 Jan 07:35:15 EST 2009

Hi there,

I installed WiFiDog a couple of years ago and it has been running great.

I notice that in the latest auth version there seems to be a new bandwidth
management function which makes an upgrade appealing ;-)

One thing that I really wanted however was a method to use WiFiDog in a
closed community model were signup is disabled (i.e a library).  I achieved
this before by editing out the signup links and hiding the signup page, but
I wondered if the current auth server has an easier way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Chris