[isf-wifidog] WifidogHttpOLSR.sh

Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro bruno.loureiro at peta5.com.br
Dim 4 Jan 09:57:41 EST 2009

I will use wifidog on a mesh network with 10 nodes to do user
authentication and collect statistics.

How can I add the script  WifidogHttpOLSR.sh on  cron or how often
this scrip needs to be launched by cron?

Is someone having success with OLSR and this script?

###
The problem :

If you chose to install only one Wifidog gateway server, all the
clients MAC addresses will be masqued by the nearest OLSR router.

The solution :

Install Wifidog on all the OLSR nodes. Allow HTTP flow between OLSR
nodes with the following script launched by cron on all the nodes.

##

Thanks!

--
Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro