[isf-wifidog] Smoothwall and Wifidog

Sephiroth X Raven sephirothxraven at gmail.com
Ven 20 Fév 04:19:35 EST 2009

I have installed wifidog on smoothwall firewall Polar version, and I have an
WRT54G with wifidog preinstalled.

I have configured all wifidog.conf and the auth server and everything is
"working" apparently right, but wifidog does not redirect to the login page.

Smoothwall has a PURPLE interface (eth2) 192.168.3.1/24 (as gateway) wired
connected to my WRT54G to a lan port (eth1 of WRT54G). Also my WRT54G is
configured as DHCP forwarder to 192.168.0.1/24 (my gateway and GREEN
interface). The WRT54G has the ip 192.168.3.2/24.

Also the Authserver is on a Desktop PC with UBUNTU 8.04 with a wireless
card, IP configured as 192.168.3.6/24

The wifidog.conf is configured as Parameter: GatewayID Default: default

ExternalInterface? <http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/ExternalInterface> eth0
(ADSL MODEM) GatewayInterface?<http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/GatewayInterface>eth2
(IP 192.168.3.1)

AuthServer? <http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/AuthServer> {

 Hostname 192.168.3.6 SSLAvailable no Path / <<<---- (I've make the apache
modifications) LoginScriptPathFragment?<http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/LoginScriptPathFragment>login/?
PortalScriptPathFragment?<http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/PortalScriptPathFragment>portal/?
MsgScriptPathFragment?
<http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/MsgScriptPathFragment>gw_message.php?
PingScriptPathFragment?
<http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/PingScriptPathFragment>ping/?
AuthScriptPathFragment?
<http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/AuthScriptPathFragment>auth/?

 }

My desktop PC and my laptop gets the DHCP address with no problem and all of
them have internet access without redirecting to the login.

What could be wrong ? Any ideas ?