[isf-wifidog] [WORK] Work proposal
tom at radioshop.net
Lun 7 Déc 04:53:08 EST 2009
We are looking for someone to create a customized firmware to setup a wifi spots network.
The firmware shall be installed on Linksys WRT54GL. We selected OpenWrt kamikaze 8.09, but another choice is possible.
The work to do is :
- install & config of wifidog captive portal
- install & config of a transparent proxy to setup word filtering
- install & config of a distant log
- secure of the spot to avoid any intrusion in local network and the spot itself
- development of a simple web config interface
- setup of a custom firmware to simplify deployment
The wifidog's auth server is already developped and fully functionnal.
Everything must be written on a process to be able to reproduce the whole process ourselves (for example when a new openwrt firmware is released).
We shall discuss the price together regarding of the estimated time to be spent, and your claims.
The work can of course be done remotely.
Please contact me by email if you are interested.
-------------- section suivante --------------
Une pièce jointe HTML a été nettoyée...
Plus d'informations sur la liste de diffusion WiFiDog