[isf-wifidog] Lot WiFiDog, Vol 59, Parution 1

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Ven 4 Déc 13:15:42 EST 2009

I had a similar problem.  You'll have to issue an update query to the Database.  If I remember correctly the parameter resides in the Network table.  do a Select statement that gives you everything on the Network Table, to look up the field name, then issue an update query that changes that field in the network record.  the PostgreSQL site can walk you through the syntax.

 Dave Lamb, CCNA, Network+
312-560-6933 C