[isf-wifidog] Help with authenticator parameters

Ismail Hameduddin ismail_hameduddin at hotmail.com
Jeu 3 Déc 21:35:08 EST 2009

Hello all,

In a bid to try to make wifidog work, I changed the authenticator parameters (under network options/settings) on the auth-server to my auth-server ip address. Now the auth-server doesn't work at all (doesn't login), giving me errors. I've been trying to find the setting manually so I can change it back manually but I've had no luck so far. Is it in the sql DB? If so, how do I access it?

Ismail Hameduddin