[isf-wifidog] verification mail and postgreSQL questions

Avinash Duduskar avinash.duduskar at gmail.com
Ven 7 Aou 12:05:45 EDT 2009

Use ssmtp.

Additional reading:
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linux-use-gmail-as-a-smarthost.html

From: wifidog-bounces at listes.ilesansfil.org
[mailto:wifidog-bounces at listes.ilesansfil.org] On Behalf Of Emiliano
Tortorella
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 8:16 PM
To: wifidog at listes.ilesansfil.org
Subject: [isf-wifidog] verification mail and postgreSQL questions

Thanks for your answer Pierre-Luc Bacon, but  that's not what i need.

My trouble it's that i can't configure wifidog to send the verification
e-mail neither with postfix, neither with gmail.
I want that wifidog send the verification e-mail by a gmail account without
using postfix, or try to configure postfix to send the verification e-mail
by itself

I have installed a debian box with wifidog gateway, and the auth server. It
seems to work fine except for the verification e-mail trouble