[isf-wifidog] HELP! Lost Admin Account

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Lun 3 Aou 16:42:18 EDT 2009

I don't know what happened....  I was logged in with my admin account documenting the settings.  I was in the Network configuration page.  I then clicked on the configure node option.  I got an error (a bunch of code on the web page).  I've seen this before when my account times out.  I tried to log back in, and now it won't take my login ID.  It keeps telling me unknown user name or password.  Even though I was just logged in with that account.  Also, because I used a bogus email address on that account, I now can't login.  It appears that it corrupted my account somehow.  How can I fix without having to rebuild the whole configuration?

 Dave Lamb, CCNA
312-560-6933 C