[isf-wifidog] Error: couldn't find the requested token

scott simecek scott at neothink.net
Lun 3 Aou 11:29:43 EDT 2009

Not sure if this will help but I came across something else while testing.

I booted up a PC and started the web browser which has four tabs for its Home Page.  The tabs came out like this.

Tab 1 - Brought up the external web page that was requested
Tab 2 - Brought up the error screen I have been seeing when something goes wrong
Tab 3 - Brought up the external web page that was requested
Tab 4 - Brought up the correct splash page

My guess (not knowing much about how wifidog works) is that a second Internet request is made before the change is made to the firewall which causes wifidog to error.

It would be nice if all four pages would receive the splash page.  Maybe on first access have wifidog return only the splash page for a couple seconds.  That way all web requests would be the same.