[isf-wifidog] Error: couldn't find the requested token

scott simecek scott at neothink.net
Lun 3 Aou 09:20:30 EDT 2009

I received the error again today while doing more testing.  I noticed the following lines from a login I had going at the time.

iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
iptables: Bad rule (does a matching rule exist in that chain?)

I have changed the message in gw_message.php from "Access denied!" to "Sorry, an error has occurred. Please request your web page again."  since making a second Internet request seems to give internet access back to the user.

I don't think I mentioned this before but I had made a change to firewall.c since I was getting the MAC not found error.  I changed [A-F0-9:]  to [A-Fa-f0-9:]

    while (!feof(proc) && (fscanf(proc, " %15[0-9.] %*s %*s %17[A-Fa-f0-9:] %*s %*s", ip, mac) == 2)) {

Let me know if there is anything else you would like me to try.

Thanks