[isf-wifidog] Can someone test qos-scripts and WiFiDog together?

Aaron Z aaronz at pls-net.org
Mar 28 Avr 10:47:21 EDT 2009

Thanks for the information, I have come up with another way to do QOS and all is well on my WRT54GL, now I just need to figure out why the WRT54G (2.2) doesn't want to allow me to use 2 SSIDs... Well, I am off to dig around on the OpenWRT site to see if they have any info.

Thanks for all the help.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System