[isf-wifidog] Can someone test qos-scripts and WiFiDog together?

Andrew Hodel andrewhodel at gmail.com
Ven 24 Avr 15:36:41 EDT 2009

Unlikely that this combination will ever work.

qos-scripts is nothing more then iptables/tc.  Wifidog at the iptables
level would need quite a bit of remodeling to work with qos-scripts
iptables structure.

If you are looking for some sort of QOS, just build your own tc
scripts and leave iptables completely out.  It's not all that
complicated, and you can take a look at the old wondershaper scripts
to get started.

Regards,
Andrew Hodel