[isf-wifidog] WifiDog v2 development update?

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Sam 4 Avr 17:07:12 EDT 2009

I'd be interested too. In fact, re-writing the wifidog server in
python/django would be a great benefit for us (and something I can
contribute to).

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director, NYCwireless
dana at nycwireless.net
+1 917 402 0422

NYCwireless is a non-profit organization that advocates for, and
enables the growth of free, public wireless networks