[isf-wifidog] gateway updates

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mar 30 Sep 06:26:28 EDT 2008

Benoit was kind enough to give me commit access, so I have gone through
my local changes and commited them to the trunk. The changes are:

* Include the gateway id in the firewall table names. Fixes ticket #466.
* URL encode the token before transmitting (it was only decoded).
  Fixes ticket #473.
* Clean up compiler warnings.
* Security: strncpy may not NUL-terminate strings, so enforce this ourselves.
  Fixes ticket #464.
* Make it possible to protect the status page. Fixes ticket #463.

I have also done a small cleanup of open tickets.

Wichert.