[isf-wifidog] Terms of service support

Gabriel Hahmann gabriel.hahmann at gmail.com
Lun 29 Sep 18:42:51 EDT 2008

Ok Benoit,

Then the TermsOfService TOS_id will be of type UUID and the global
identifier being generated by the functions provided by the uuid-ossp
module?

Robin,

I've understood your point of view and I think that is pretty good in
relation with the version number being checked when the user logs in.

Regards,
Gabriel.