[isf-wifidog] After login go to web-page requested, rather than portal

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Dim 28 Sep 19:40:15 EDT 2008

It also modifies your database, so make sure that is backed up as well.

If i were you, I would just copy the whole "wifidog-auth" folder to a
safe location so you can just replace the whole directory if something
goes wrong (although it is running on my install fine).

I would make sure your DB is backed up though as some columns will be
added to the node and network tables.

You could do this easiest by having PGAdmin installed, if you haven't,
there is a script: wifidog-auth/sql/backup_database.sh. unfortunately I
have never used it.

Funny to think i had never touched PHP or Linux before July last year!

BTW although I have thought  about Password Of The Day, I haven't
thought of a decent way to implement it yet, and I definitely won't be
touching it for a while! Sorry.

Regards,

Robin.