[isf-wifidog] Terms of service support

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Dim 28 Sep 12:38:27 EDT 2008

Hi Gabriel,

I agree with you about the TermsOfService Tables TOS_id being a Primary Key set to an auto incrementing integer and that the TOS_Accepted_Users table should be linked by a foreign key constraint. However the way I envisioned the version to work is that when the terms of service is updated, the TermsOfService version number is incremented, then when a user logs in, the TOS_Accepted_Users version number is checked against the TermsOfService Tables version number. If they are not equal, the user is prompted to agree to the new terms and the row is updated to reflect this.

The Nodes and networks table should also be linked to the TOS_id through a foreign key constraint.

Hope all that makes sense.

Regards,

Robin.