[isf-wifidog] Terms of service support

Gabriel Hahmann gabriel.hahmann at gmail.com
Dim 28 Sep 11:41:25 EDT 2008

Robin,

I have some suggestions to make to your DB implementation of the TOS.

If you think that this can help, latter I can add on the wiki page.

TermsOfService Table:
I think that the TOS_id could be of type integer as there would be fewer TOS
on a whole network and this way we can create a sequence to generate them,
we could add also a PRIMARY KEY constraint on the columns TOS_id and
Version.

TOS_Accepted_Users Table:
The columns TOS_id and Version could reference the same columns on the
TermsOfService with a FOREIGN KEY constraint and user_id references the same
column name on the table user.

networks and nodes table:
I think that all tables that references the TOS need to use the TOS_id and
Version columns.

Regards,
Gabriel.