[isf-wifidog] Problem to use wifidog

Rodrigo Oliveira rodrigomico at gmail.com
Lun 22 Sep 11:25:01 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm a new wifidog user, and I'm having problems . I've installed openwrt in
Asus WL-500gP and configured the file wifidog.conf. When a try to conect by
Wifi port (wl0), the wifidog default page doesn't appear and I can access
internet pages normally without authentication (something wrong with
redirection). When I try from my machine in the same network
(192.168.0.50by cable) the wifidog redirect to authentication server,
the default page
appear and authentication is ok.

So, What I want is users that access the AP need to authenticate before have
internet access. (e.g. I connect to AP with wpa2, after conection
established, I open my browser and try connect to www.gmail.com, in this
step I want wifidog authentication to grant access to this page, but the
default page doesn't appear and a access pages normally.

GatewayID default
GatewayInterface br-lan
GatewayAddress 192.168.0.2  #(IP from br-lan)

AuthServer
{

Hostname192.168.1.8

    Path
/

}

Daemon
1

HTTPDName WiFiDog

CheckInterval 60

ClientTimeout 5

FirewallRuleSet global
{

    FirewallRule allow udp to 69.90.89.192/27

    FirewallRule allow udp to 69.90.85.0/27

    FirewallRule allow tcp port 80 to 69.90.89.205

}

FirewallRuleSet validating-users
{

    FirewallRule block tcp port