[isf-wifidog] Recommendations for best custom firmware that supports wifidog

Weston Weems wweems at gmail.com
Mer 17 Sep 00:05:58 EDT 2008

Ok,
I am just curious what people are usng for all in one setups. I have a
airlink router I re-flashed with dd-wrt, and frankly it doesn't work for
pewp... it doesn't even try to hit my auth server....

My question is does anyone have recommendations of something that would work
out of the box? I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY rather not have to have
a separate router etc. Just a somewhat inexpensive wireless router that can
magically use wifidog.

I appreciate the recommendations.

Weston