[isf-wifidog] Introduction and a couple questions.

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Lun 15 Sep 12:42:34 EDT 2008

Hi Weston,

The Auth Server can run anywhere on the web, as long as the Client is
configured to point to it.

You should look at the documentation at http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc
for information on the way the protocol works, and also look at the
source code to gain a better perspective on how it was done with PHP.
Some references are:

http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/FlowDiagram

http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/WiFiDogProtocol_V1

and in the source:

http://dev.wifidog.org/browser/trunk/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php

I have also been interested in doing a .net version of the Auth Server
and do have a very basic example. If you want the source project I can
gladly send it to you, and I would be interested in hosting it on
codeplex.com if other people are willing to contribute to it.

Robin.