[isf-wifidog] Introduction and a couple questions.

Weston Weems wweems at gmail.com
Lun 15 Sep 12:30:00 EDT 2008

Hello gentleman, I'm new to the group and very interested in your product. I
just have a few questions...
1) I am using this test case with a dd-wrt router with wifidog built in, and
I just had a question about possibilities.

Can I just drop a router thats wifidog enabled off at a location, and then
have it set to my server running the auth server and be done with it? Or
does auth server have to be running on local network?

2) I know in the docs somone said auth server could be re-written as it
follows a simple protocol... I was curious if I could get more information
about how the tokens are generated. I believe your product is nice and
sound, but the powers that be refuse to run php. I was planning on doing a
port to .net and would be more than happy to contribute it back to the
community if there was such interest

Thank you kindly,

Weston