[isf-wifidog] Blocking Samba and Skype

Kevin Mai kmai at agro.uba.ar
Ven 31 Oct 13:47:48 EDT 2008

I'm having issues blocking Samba and Skype in the gateway.

I've already tried modifying the /etc/wifidog.conf configuration file, and
adding rules to the chains from iptables without success..

Could anyone be kind and give me a hand to block Skype and Samba? I know
Skype is not that easy to block (we need to block it only for
non-authenticated clients) but I tried Samba too and it didn't work. Windows
Live Messenger is blocked if I don't authenticate for instance,  but I am
not able to find and correct the problem..

Thank you for your time,

Kevin Mai