[isf-wifidog] adding new acounts

Ahmet DÜLGAR dulgar at hotmail.com
Lun 27 Oct 05:46:41 EDT 2008

hi i am new at wifidog ,i dont know how to learn more feature about wifidog,
i install wifidog gateway and server on the same machine my os is debian wiht two nic card.
as write in documents
it is work fine,
when i try to connect internet gateway redict me to wifidog's web page then i enter my admin acount and connect to internet,
but how can i add new acounts and passwords with time limit.
can anybody tell me where to start learning more about wifidog.
thanks for help.
best regards...