[isf-wifidog] Help setting splah-only

Wilson Hernandez - MSD, S. A. wh at msdrd.com
Jeu 23 Oct 22:11:56 EDT 2008

Hello.

I finally got auth-server installed or copied to the correct place but,
now I have problems trying to set up a splash-only network. I can't find
any documentation on how to set it up correctly.

All I need is:
1. When an user tries to browse the internet, the first attempt should
be directed to a portal page without any authentication.
2. Then, after reading the information on the portal page the user can
proceed to browse the web as intended to.

 I've tried setting it in the wifidog.conf file but it gets directed
along with other information appended to the URL.

How can I just redirect a web request to a certain page without all the
stuff the auth-server appends to the URL?

Thank you in advanced for all your help.