[isf-wifidog] Create new accounts

Ahmet DÜLGAR dulgar at hotmail.com
Jeu 23 Oct 04:17:26 EDT 2008

hi i am new at wifidog ,i dont know how to learn more feature about wifidog,  i install wifidog gateway and server on the same machine my os is debian with two nic card. it is work fine, but ,when i try to connect internet gateway redict me to wifidog's web page then i enter my admin acount and connect to internet,but how can i add new acounts and passwords with time limit. can anybody tell me where to start learning more about wifidog. thanks for help best regards.