[isf-wifidog] Question about wifidog and NAT

Reggie Griffin reggie_griffin at hotmail.com
Mer 22 Oct 14:41:16 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have wifidog setup and running on an Ubuntu Server. I am looking to send packets after authentication
to a Squid Proxy. Does anyone have some advice on how to set this up? I have a pretty decent working
knowledge of iptables, but wifidog's use of the mangle table is a bit over my head.

-Reggie

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." -- Mark Twain